
As a student I have a lot of spare time. I do try and do things with my spare time but when I'm only in Uni 3 days a week for not that long it becomes hard to fill all the gaps.
This is where E4 comes into play. I'm sure it is one of the best channels know to all students; it sports shows such as Friends, Skins, Shameless and Scrubs and is now sporting new shows such as Glee and the Cleavland show that have already encapsulated the whole of England. So much so that I hear people singing Glee songs every where and they are even in the charts.
I have always enjoyed the not so new shows such as Friends and Desperate Housewives, but the idea of a show that has been dubbed 'a High school Musical spin-off' made my skin crawl. I cant even sit through classic Musicals that every one else seems to love such as Chicago. And why base a spin-off aimed for older teenagers on such a childish film?!
So one night, the girls where all round visiting and demanded to put Glee on and since I was heavily out numbered 5 to 1 about not watching it the channel was changed and Glee came on......
And now i LOVE IT!!!
It is a genuinely perfect mix of catchy songs, hot boys, good story line with a little bit of cheese sprinkled on top to round it off.
Now onto the Cleavland show; the spin-off from Family Guy, a programme i already love! All i can saw is its awesome, END OF!
So to answer the question 'can E4 ever go wrong?!' my answer is 'NO!' . Even all the new seasons of old programmes are amazing such as the new Shameless!
But maybe it's just me being a student and since there is nothing better to do than watch E4 I have no choice but to enjoy these programmes.

No comments:
Post a Comment